Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stuff and nonsense...

Day 6 back on Weight Watchers and still doing well. We went out for dinner and to the movies on Friday night and I had grilled fish and steamed vegies and took some Freddos to the cinema for portion controlled treats. I made hot potatoes with low fat bolognaise and chickpea sauce last night...added some low fat cottaage cheese and a tiny sniff of parmesan and it was absolutely delicious! That will definitely be a new favorite on the menu.

I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself between meetings but I just couldn't resist. I've lost just over half a kilo so hopefully by Tuesday's weigh in I might be closer to one kilo. That would be a nice start!

I've managed at least 1.2 litres of water each day and even made it to 1.8 on one day. This is such a huge achievement for me as it is simply unheard of! A little bit of diet cordial certainly helps, but I really want to stay focused on keeping my water intake up as everyone says that it really helps with the weight loss.

I've started doing the Dr Wayne Dyer "Meditations for Manifesting" CD. I've only done it twice so far and only the morning "Ah" meditation but I feel really relaxed afterwards. If anyone else has tried any of Dr Dyer's meditations and has had success in manifesting something that they desired into their life, I would love to hear about it in the comments section. If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend giving it a go, even if just for the relaxation if nothing else. Karma kitty seemed to like it...he feel asleep next to me on the bed, right next to my head. He must have liked the "aaahhhhh" sound too.

Enough from me for today...I'm off to have some soup and toast and then to a game of bowling to increase those points. Catch you next time!

No comments: