Thursday, July 20, 2006

Little rays of sunshine...

1. Great new wrap dresses, a new necklace and earrings to match...I love shopping!

2. The Law of Attraction at work - my sister focused on her unit selling for a great price and the offer received today was $30,000 above the highest price ever paid for a unit in the same complex! Absolutely amazing result. Well done sis!

3. Finding the "What the Bleep Do We Know?" DVD at Borders and getting 15% off with a receipt coupon.

4. Daydreaming about the new Mazda MX-5 that the Universe is in the process of bringing to me...I'm ready when you are Universe!

5. Hearing an old song on the radio that gave me a real buzz and had me singing out loud as I was driving to my meeting this afternoon.

When you take time to notice how much there is to be grateful for, every day can be a sunny day. Happy blogging!

No comments: