Tuesday, July 25, 2006

100 facts about me: facts 1-20

1. I am a 33 year old Libran.
2. I have 2 sisters, aged 29 and 22.
3. I have one nephew and another one on the way.
4. I love chocolate with a passion.
5. I have a crazy, beautiful, black and white cat named Karma.
6. I love to read non fiction books on any subject that interests me.
7. I love to write and have thought about writing a book since I was a child.
8. Growing up, I enjoyed netball and calisthenics.
9. I love to curl up on the couch with a good movie and some junk food as a treat.
10. I love my job wholeheartedly (I own and manage the Melbourne Central branch of Australian Recruiting).
11. I used to be a magazine junkie but I have cut back to only two magazines a month (Weight Watchers and Slimming).
12. I'm in the process of learning everything that I can about the Law of Attraction.
13. My favorite movie is Serendipity.
14. My favorite documentary style movie is The Secret.
15. I am not allergic to anything that I am aware of.
16. My mother and one of my sisters live on the Gold Coast in Qld.
17. My Dad and my other sister live in Geelong in Victoria.
18. I have lived in Melbourne for the last 8 or so years.
19. I have bought, lived in and then sold my first house.
20. I have a somewhat unusual combination of fair skin, dark hair and blue eyes.

No comments: