Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My intention for today!

I'm part way through reading "Excuse me, your life is waiting" and I've realised that one of the easiest ways to get into the necessary feeling place to create or manifest your desires is to focus on the why's of your intentions. So here goes...let's start small:

Intention: I intend to see Lady Bugs everywhere for the next few days. I intend to see pictures, words, stories, photos or real live lady bugs! Lady bugs are everywhere and I will be both surprised and delighted when the Universe finds unexpected ways to reveal them to me.

Why: Lady Bugs make me smile. They remind me of the innocence of childhood, of warm afternoons in the garden, of the joy of finding a lady bug unexpectedly and feeling the tickle as it crawls across your hand.

Lady bugs remind me of just how amazing Mother Nature is to create such a tiny, beautiful object with such ease.

Lady bugs remind me to just enjoy the moment, to stop and focus on one single element in a vast and endless microcosm. Lady bugs are timeless..no matter how many years pass, the possibility of finding a lady bug unexpectedly still remains.

For these reasons and many more, I intend to be surprised and delighted by the lady bugs that will be revealed to me in the next three days.

No comments: