Friday, July 21, 2006

Life is wonderful because...

1. We went to our favorite Malaysian restaurant for dinner. The food comes out in a matter of minutes and it's perfect every time. Yum!

2. I'm part way through reading "The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent" and it's really helping to clarify some missing links in my understanding of the Law of Attraction.

3. It's one day closer to seeing my sister and nephew again...not that I'm counting...

4. I collected my $28.00 tattslotto win and bought another quick pick and two $1 scratchies. I won $2 and bought two more. I won $2 again and bought two more. This was not a case of third time lucky, but it was heaps of fun while it lasted.

5. Karma slept on my bed for most of the night last night instead of running around scratching couches like a mad cat. It was so nice to get a good night's sleep.

These things and so many more make life wonderful today.

No comments: