Wednesday, July 26, 2006

100 facts about me: facts 21-30

21. Purple has been my favorite color for as long as I can remember.
22. I was brought home from the hospital in a purple baby blanket that I named "Scratchie" and I had a giant purple teddy bear.
23. I don't really like to cook but I have a great deal of admiration for people who can whip up delicious dishes with so much ease.
24. I get a buzz out of collecting the mail each day.
25. I am a Level II Certified Reiki Practitioner.
26. At high school, I decided that I wanted to be a psychiatrist...until I realised that I can't stand the sight of blood and I would have to become a fully qualified GP first.
27. I completed a combined Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws at university.
28. I am terrified of amusement park rides that are really fast or really high.
29. I travelled to New Zealand for a holiday when I was 11.
30. I travelled to China and Hong Kong for work purposes on two occassions.

No comments: