Thursday, October 27, 2005

It's official!

Yes, it's official. I possibly, maybe, more likelihood than not, have at least one regular reader (and I know that you know that I know who you are!).

Mmmm, I'll have to lift my game now. I can't expect to keep the masses interested with my outrageous charm, sharp wit and quirky humour forever. Okay, so maybe "legend in my own lunchbox" springs to mind, but I can live with that...especially since I've lost another 1.1kg!!! Yeah! Woo Hoo! Party streamers and whistles!

Perhaps it seems a little over the top for only a kilogram, but if you don't celebrate the small victories, you could wait all your life for the big ones and never really get to celebrate. Without a doubt, it's the little steps that will add up to a thinner, healthier, happier me. Sure, I'd love for the last 14 kilograms to miraculously dissolve into thin air overnight (and that would be one killer celebration party), but given that I have more chance of walking outside and being kicked by a donkey doing the rumba, I'm going to celebrate the small achievements.

Only a short post tonight as all this excitement has worn me out. Besides, I'm off to bed to see if I can beat the odds on that donkey. You never know...it could happen. I'm sure I saw a dancing cow once...or maybe a horse...or a wombat...a fruit fly even??? Well, I saw something!!!

No comments: