Sunday, October 09, 2005

So who am I?

Okay, so my first post...now where to start? I guess I should start with a little bit of information about me, especially given that this is my blog. So who am I?

For the purposes of this blog, I am crazykarmakitty. Truth is that Karma is really my cat, a crazy, destructive, sweet angel of a kitty, and I wouldn't have him any other way. He is my friend, my confidante, my arch enemy and sometimes I think even the devil all rolled into one. A cat of vast extremes, from the contrasting black and white of his fur to the split personality that emerges when I least expect it.

I am a 32 year old female (okay, so I'm 33 in a few days) with an extreme lazy streak when it comes to exercise and healthy eating. I had about 20 kilograms to lose when I joined Weight Watchers on Thursday 22nd September 2005. I had been doing really well until this weekend and had lost 3 kg without too much pain and suffering. Of course, then the social life got in the way. One Chinese banquet and then one pre-birthday lunch later and I'm guessing I could be facing my first gain on the scales this week. Hmmm...must try harder. I will keep you posted (do you think that the novelty of that pun will wear thin shortly?)

No comments: