Sunday, April 22, 2007

Starting over!

Yes, back on the weight loss path again! I started Lite N Easy again on Thursday after about three years since I last ordered from them. Even though I promised myself that I would wait at least one week before my first weigh in, I just couldn't resist this morning. To my surprise, 1.2 kg lost in only two day! Of course, most of that will be fluid loss but it's still a good feeling.

For the non-Aussies, Lite N Easy is a weight loss program where your breakfasts, lunches, dinners, fruit and snacks are delivered weekly and you just add skim milk for coffee, cereals etc. The food really is quite delicious (particularly the frozen dinners) and it is calorie controlled and full of the necessary nutrients for a healthy diet.

Of course, there are drawbacks and my biggest complaint is when the delivery is missing items for a particular day. That was the main reason that I stopped ordering from them last time. There were just too many errors in the packing of the orders and one week I ended up with completely mismatched orders that made it impossible to put together a week's worth of meals. Today I was missing the bread roll to put my smoked chicken and tomato on and I've noticed that I'm also missing yoghurt for later in the week. If they could get that right, it really would be a dieter's dream, albeit a little expensive if you need to use it for more than a few weeks.

On a separate note, Big Brother starts tonight. I know, I should be embarrassed to admit that I'm a Big Brother fan, but I really do enjoy watching it for some light entertainment. Hopefully this year's series is full of surprises and the people are really crazy...it always adds to the entertainment value!

Anyway, that's enough from me. I'm off to heat up my dinner...I'm thinking either Satay Beef or Sausages with Onion Gravy. Yum!!

No comments: