Friday, April 13, 2007

dLook - Great New Aussie Business Search Site!

I've just signed up with a premium listing for Australian Recruiting - Melbourne Central Branch over at dLook .

dLook is a fantastic Aussie search engine that puts Australian businesses right at your fingertips. The site has fantastic discount coupons from many companies, as well as a super simple and effective quote request process. What more could you want?

You can check out my special dLook discount vouchers here if you need staff for your business. Even if you don't need staff but you know a company who does, we have a $100 Coles Ltd Gift Card referral voucher.

So all you Aussies, get on over to my listing on dLook and CHECK IT OUT!

(Meg over at Dipping Into The Blogpond is the one to speak to if you would like to know more!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for the plug (dlook and the blog) I really appreciate it :)

BTW I've also added your blog to the dLook blog directory!

crazykarmakitty said...

Thank you so much Meg! That is such a kind and generous gesture to have added my blog to the directory.

I really feel that dLook is an exciting website and I'm sure that it will continue to increase in popularity as word spreads.

As for your blog, now that's what I call a great read! I'll be a regular reader from now on.

Please pass on my thanks to Theo also. He was such a great help on the phone a few days ago and his assistance and friendly nature really gave me the confidence to jump right in with a premium listing.

Have a great weekend!