Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sticking to it...

Dinner at a friend's house last night was really delicious. Savoury lamb shanks that just melted in my mouth, creamy mashed potato, beans, carrots and a really nice red wine to top it off. Mmmm, mmmmm!!

On the way home, my boyfriend decided that he was starving hungry and had to stop off at McDonald's drive thru for something to eat. I am so proud of myself! I didn't let my resolve crumble. I didn't order anything even though it meant smelling the cheeseburgers in the car all the way home. And it was so worth it...this morning I had lost a little more weight and I was right back on Lite N Easy, as motivated and determined as ever.

I'm really determined to do it right this time. It won't be quick but the variety in the food options is really helping me to avoid temptation. I haven't had chocolate cravings in more than two weeks and I'm starting to feel a little less hungry now. I guess my body must be slowly adjusting to the lower calories. I really feel like I'm going to succeed this time...I just need to keep my mind focused and remember all the benefits of a healthier, more attractive body. This time I'm sticking to it!!!

No comments: