Monday, May 14, 2007

Getting a little bored....

I'm well into Week 4 on Lite and Easy now and at my weigh in on Friday morning I had lost another .3kg, bringing me to 73.3kg.

The weight loss has definitely slowed down but I am proud to say that my resolve has not crumbled. I have not touched any junk food since starting, not even a single piece of chocolate, and chocolate was a daily indulgence before Lite N Easy. Other than the two meals out that were outside my control, I have stuck rigidly to the program in order to give myself the best opportunity of success. I am getting a little bored though...there are only so many times that you can have a "small bread roll" as a snack. Thankfully the dinners are truly delicious, so the thought of a delicious dinner each night gets me through the day!

Exercise is definitely the missing link and I really need to get motivated and get out walking. It will push the weight loss along much more quickly, not to mention the obvious health benefits. I just find it so hard to get excited about walking but I know in the long run it will be worth the effort.

Anyway, enough for now. It's after midnight and I think it might be time for some zzzzzz's.

No comments: