Monday, October 02, 2006

Making new friends Karma style.

Talk about the cutest thing!

Earlier this afternoon, I was watching kitty lying in the sun in the kitchen and thinking that it was unusual as I have never seen him lie there before. I pretty much forgot about him until I looked up to see him poking the window sill with his paw. He was clearly very focused on something that was outside the window.

I walked over to the window to find a decent size lizard sitting on the outside of the window sill with his head raised looking Karma right in the eye. He was bold as brass...they were nose to nose against the glass and neither were backing down. Karma kept tapping at the glass as he tried to poke the lizard to make it move some more.

I only wish that I had a camera handy. That would have been a priceless photo!

No comments: