Monday, January 02, 2006

Chocolate...it's yummy for my tummy...

I confess...I have had a huge chocolate binge kind of day. Yep, triple deck mint chocolate by the truck load, as well as a KFC Twister and some chips. I definitely fell off the wagon today and I have no excuse other than the fact that I wanted to. Anyway, it's right back on track tomorrow and no looking back. No regrets as they say...


I figured that since this is the first post for the new year, I should mark it with the most recent photo so that I have a benchmark for myself. This was taken today at the Balgownie Winery cottages. I think I'm about 68.5 kg but I'm guessing as I didn't have any scales to weigh myself. Of course, after the junk food binge, well who knows which way the scales will head this week?

I'm almost half way to goal now so I'm going to stay focused and motivated and work harder than ever to get to goal this year. 2006 will be my year to get my weight, as well as my exercise and eating habits, under control.

Slimville, here we come!!! Oh, and make that a one way ticket please sir...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sexy crazykarmakitty.
Well we have been following your progress over the past few months and think that you look great. What a fantastic job you have done. We are very proud of you and we're very happy to hear you got back on that wagon of your's. Keep smiling and behave (if you want too)!!!!

Love the two of us!

P.S We have been doing some research and we have a miracle weight loss program for you, but you have to move up to Queensland to be eligable, maybe you should consider this? I'm sure your wonderful mother and food craving sister would love that very much :)

crazykarmakitty said...

Hmmm...I wonder who those two crazy women are? They couldn't be related, could they? Between my grape stealing cat (yes, he does think stealing grapes from the fruit bowl is a game!) and these kooky relatives, it's no wonder I'm driven to chocolate occassionally! Love you both heaps. XOXO

Trisca.. said...

Hi there.. followed a link from the WW boards to your blog. Great read! Loved the pics from China too. :-)

All the best with getting to goal this year. The fact that you're halfway is wonderful! Keep up the great work!

Trisca.. :-)

P.S. What line of work are you in?

Tina said...

Hi there! Came upon your blog from a link of a link I think...LOL
Congrats on your weight loss so far...thats awesome!
Hope you don't mind, but I've placed a link to your blog on mine so I can come back to read your updates! Have a great week!